The Loco Challenge competitors complete both the 8k on Saturday and the Half Marathon on Sunday
- Online Registration Closes 12pm EST April 18th
|Category||10/1 – 12/20||12/21 – 3/15||3/16 – 4/18||4/20 – 4/21 (Race Day)|
- All runners registered by April 2nd, 2018 are guaranteed 3 short sleeve technical t-shirts. (Women’s and Men’s sizes offered):
- 8k Shirt
- Half Shirt
- LoCo Challenge Shirt
- While shirts are guaranteed to all those registered by April 2nd, there will be a limited supply of shirts available for those registering after April 2nd. These shirts will be available while shirts last.
- 8k finishers Medal at the finish line.
- Half Marathon finishers Medal at the finish line.
- Loco finishers Medal at the finish line (of the half).
- Participant registration is limited
In accordance with parameters agreed to by ALL permitting properties and for the safety of all runners, volunteers and race staff, any runner that is off pace to complete their distance by the designated course cutoff may be pulled at any time by the Race Director. Please be aware that 3.5 hour(s) (16 min pace) for the half and 90 minutes (18 min pace) for the 8K is considered a hard cutoff time. All runners will be expected to carry the slowest official finishing pace for the entirety of the course. If the runner fails to do so and is significantly behind pace, the race staff reserves the right to pull ANY runner from the race at ANY time and at ANY point on the course.